Sunday, July 24, 2005

so much to say. but the words won't come out.

the gist of it is that there's a question in my head and i can't seem to answer it. and i'm confused. i feel as though i'm trying to bungeejump. part of me wants to be brave, to take that step forward and take the plunge, but part of me is holding back, afraid of getting hurt. don't you just hate that feeling of uncertainty, that feeling of being stuck, and ultimately going nowhere?

on the other hand, i'm so thankful for the wonderful friends i have. i can't believe they care enough about me to do things like listen to me rant and babble for 3 hours and be so supportive and non-judgemental. i'm so thankful that i'm Christian, and even more thankful that i have the Lord as my Father. :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



eleanor




sign the book
here


i read

gwenda
jialin
manda
lisa
sally
hngwee
yingen
addie
lynn
shuhui
nesh
sherlynn
weijia
prash
bigjem
kairui
taott
kaicooks






older